Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Jakarta is responsible for the content of this website. Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Jakarta is a company registered in Indonesia under company number 02.058.867.9 – 056.000 and has its registered office at JJl. Sultan Iskandar Muda No. 51, Arteri Pondok Indah Jakarta 12240
E-mail address: email@example.com
Website Terms: Please read carefully
The terms below govern your use of this website and by accessing this website you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use the website. We may change these terms at any time without notice by updating the terms shown on this website. It is your responsibility to review the website terms each time you enter the website to ensure you are aware of our latest terms and conditions. Your use of this website after a change has been made signifies your acceptance of the revised terms.
This website is for your personal use only and is not to be used for any commercial purpose.
Products and Services
The provision of details of products and services on this website are not, and should not be construed as, an offer to sell or supply such products or services, and the seller or supplier may always accept or reject your offer at its sole discretion.
All products and services on this website are subject to availability and may be withdrawn without notice. All products and services and all prices are also subject to change without notice.
Terms and Conditions for individual Products and Services
These website terms should be read in conjunction with the separate terms and conditions for the sale or supply of the individual products or services which are referred to on this website. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and the specific product or service terms and conditions, the latter shall prevail.
Information about Products and Services
Whilst we have made every effort to ensure the information on this website is up to date and accurate, neither we nor any authorized Rolls-Royce Motor Cars dealership nor other third party can accept responsibility for your reliance on any information on this website.
Always check with your authorized Rolls-Royce Motor Cars dealership model availability and for precise information on vehicle model features, specifications and equipment, and in the case of approved used Rolls-Royce motor cars, current mileage details before ordering a vehicle.
Always check the terms on which any product or service is supplied before making any commitment.
You should seek your own independent financial advice in relation to any taxation or accounting matters referred to on this website.
We cannot promise that this website will be uninterrupted or free of errors, bugs or viruses. We will not be liable if, for any reason this website is unavailable at any time , any computer virus, or system glitch/malfunction. Access may be suspended at any time without prior notice being given.
The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to Rolls-Royce Motor Cars or its licensors. No person may copy, modify, transmit, distribute, display, reproduce, publish, license or create works from any part of this material or otherwise use it for any public or commercial use without the prior express written permission of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. You may only view or print individual pages for your own personal use.
The names, logos and images on this website which identify Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars and/or the relevant third parties. Nothing contained in this website shall be deemed to confer on any person any license or right on the part of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars or any third party with respect to any such name, logo or image.
Other Intellectual Property Rights
The products, services and technology or processes described in this website may be subject to other intellectual property rights reserved by Rolls-Royce Motor Cars or its licensors or any relevant third parties. No license is granted in respect of such intellectual property rights.
1. ABOUT US
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited is responsible for the content of this website. Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 03522604 and has its registered office at Ellesfield Avenue, Bracknell RG12 8TA. Please contact the Distributor or Dealer directly if you wish to deal with them
2. TYPE OF DATA BEING COLLECTED
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our websites (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This include information you provide when you register to use our sites, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our sites, participate in discussion boards, or other social media functions on our sites, enter a competition, promotion and survey, and when you report a problem with our sites. The information you give us may include name, address, email address, and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, interests and other personal information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
With regard to each of your visit to our sites, we may automatically collect the following information:
• Technical information, including Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and version, operating system and platform:
• Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-over), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
• Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
3. SPAM EMAIL WARNING
We will never request that you confirm any personal information in an email. Whilst we do have a targeted e-communication program, we will never ask for you to confirm any of your personal details such as: Name, Address, Date of Birth etc. Should you receive any such emails we suggest that these are likely to be fraudulent and advise you NOT TO RESPOND. We suggest that any emails of this nature that you receive should be flagged and added to your blocked email address lists.
4. USAGE OF INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from you in various ways, including:
• To protect our websites and systems against unauthorized access, to administer our sites and for internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• To process any orders placed by you or to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• To communicate with you, for example in relation to urgent product recalls;
• For maintaining our records;
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• To track activity on our website;
• To improve the quality of our service;
• to create an individual profile for you so that we can inform you of particular goods, services or events that may be of interest to you, and to allow access to any Bentley social media or networking sites which may be available to you.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not disclose this information to anyone outside of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited, our affiliated or associated companies, and our dealers, agencies and licensees, service providers and any other companies with which Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited has established services for your benefit. We may also share your information with selected third parties including analytic and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site, advertisers and advertising networks and marketing agencies in order that they may select and provide you with adverts or information that we or they believe is relevant to or may be of interest to you.
6. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7. DATA PROTECTION LEGISLATION
8. THIRD PARTY COLLECTION AND ONLINE ADVERTISING
9. THIRD PARTY LINKS
This website may contain links to other websites or links to download software from other websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content of privacy policies or security of such sites. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies of each website you visit.
10. ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND YOUR RIGHTS
We will ask you to give your consent to marketing communications at the time that we collect your information. You have the right to receive information about the personal data we hold about you and to change your preferences regarding marketing communications at any time. In order to change your preferences or to access information held about you please contact us using the contact details below.
12. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you require further information or have any comments or questions about this website or any aspect of our services please contact information contained on the Contact Us section of this website.
RRMC Jakarta may collect and analyse information in connection with the use of his web site, such as domain name, the number of hits, the pages visited, previous/subsequent sites visited and length of user session. This information may be gathered by using a cookie.